Monday, December 20, 2010

2010 Send Off

2010 was a year for more lessons and inspiration than I know what to do with. So, here’s to what I learned in 2010 and to what I hope will be a much better year in 2011.

1. Have fun with pictures!
2. Appreciate your friends and family – they won’t always be with you…
3. If you get too comfy in one place, God will make it uncomfortable enough to cause you to move forward
4. I don’t have to be slave to my fears - I can overcome them
5. Don’t trust someone who doesn’t even trust himself
6. A single girl needs guy friends in life
7. Document your goals if you want to achieve them – it keeps you accountable
8. Wii can be a good form of exercise!
9. The Lord is the ONLY one who is wholly trustworthy and faithful
10. A purposeful omission of information causes harm equal to a lie
11. Facebook chat is not a reliable form of communication
12. It’s not my responsibility to make someone realize their own value – a man’s worth must be found in Christ alone
13. Music is an effective way to express your heart
14. Forgiveness is sometimes a journey, not an instantaneous experience
15. Sometimes the choices you make are not necessarily right or wrong. They might just be meant to teach you how to make decisions and live with them.
16. Giving is rewarding
17. What you dwell on can drive your whole attitude toward life. (Phil. 4:8)
18. Whatever you decide, be all in. God’s blessings on you are limited when you ride the fence. (James 1:8)
19. Each day that I keep moving, I get a little bit stronger...
20. God is still good!

No comments: