Sunday, April 20, 2008

Die, Spider!!!

I HATE spiders!!!
I know they must have some purpose in God's creation, but whatever that is, they are NOT fulfilling it inside MY apartment! I guess I should be thankful that I've lived in my apartment for almost a year now, and this is the first spider I've come face to face with; however, I would rather he had kept his distance!
I looked up and there he was, his long legs flailing around, hanging from my ceiling down at the level my head belongs...and of course, he knew I was too afraid of him to kill him, so he just laughed at me and hung there, daring me to...awful spider!!!
Eventually he spun back up to the celing and crawled around until he disappeared around my sliding glass door...I hope he left through that door!!!
Now, a side note to my heavenly Father...could I PLEASE have someone around to kill spiders the next time one decides to show up and laugh at me?!? Thank you!!!
Amen

3 comments:

Raul and Catie said...

I'd love to leave a comment (since I finally can...blogspot's not blocked as of the moment)...but alas, I can't help but laugh at you :)
love you cous!

Shannon said...

I hate spiders, too. There's a blog post way back somewhere in mine about a bug, too. It sounds similar :)

Anonymous said...

This is what you should do... grab something like a shoe and then scream so you can't hear his bones crunch..that's what my mom always did...although I'm not sure spiders have bones...lol..oh welll