Saturday, April 26, 2008

No Coincidence

Have you ever heard a song that you know was intended to describe a romantic relationship and yet you find yourself singing it as a love song to God? I love Rascal Flatts' song "Everyday" for this very reason...

But where I'm really going with this is a little bit different...See, when Rissi Palmer's song "Hold on to Me" started playing on country radio, I really liked it, so I poked around on youtube until I found a version of it to listen to over and over again, as I like to do with songs that are brand new...

Anyway, one evening as I was listening to it, I realized that this song had a message that the Lord was trying to tell ME!
Now...here's what I REALLY love - when God tells me what He wants to tell me from multiple avenues!!!
See, at The Walk just over a week later, one of the main points of the message was to hold on to faith, to obedience, in essence, I could once again hear Him telling me, "Jenn, hold on to Me!!!

So listen to the song...and see if you can hear Him talking to you too!?!

No comments: