Sunday, April 6, 2008

Traveling alone?!?

Well...I'm in NYC!!! Excited about the opportunities that await me and all the learning to be done at this conference...
But I already miss stuff:
CJ cat
Helping with Wee Church
Morning Worship Service
My own bed (not that this one isn't comfy!!!)
country music stations (NYC doesn't seem to have any!)

Mostly, being alone on an adventure like this makes me miss my friends and family...
I THINK I texted/called/e-mailed/IMed about a bazillion people yesterday to try to get my fix...Even tried to convince a few to come visit me here!!! :)
After all...traveling alone is BORING!!! I just kept thinking "I should be reading my Educational Research book right now to accomplish something!" But alas...I finished only one of the 5 chapters I need to have done by um...2 days from now...

Nevertheless, it all serves to remind me that God is good! He has blessed me with soo much - including this opportunity to learn at ISPI in NYC! I intend to make the most of it and have some fun along the way! Yea for a company that pays for this kind of stuff!!! AND Yea for my brand new little camera! I'm gonna put it to good use!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What were you doing in NY?